The 4th edition of the Vinyl Sustainability Forum will take place in Vienna, Austria, on 28th April 2016. Building upon VSF15, the theme for this year is “Smart Vinyl for Our Cities”. Cities are where an increasing majority of the world’s population will be living and working in the future and where the challenge to provide essential services will be the greatest.
The 2016 Forum will provide a unique opportunity to explore the potentially growing opportunities worldwide for PVC to contribute to delivering essential human needs in a safe, responsible and cost-effective way.
What you can expect
- Keynote speeches, presentations, panel and open discussions;
- High-level speakers spanning the EU Institutions, UNIDO, UNEP, NGOs, academia, politicians, industry, architects and designers;
- Led by two dynamic moderators: Paul Hohnen and Madeleine Laffont.
- Sustainable Cities in the 21st Century – The Big Global Challenge
- Setting the Standards for Sustainable Cities
- Global Vinyl Markets
- Energy Efficient Buildings
- New Applications and Markets for Vinyl in Cities
- Vinyl in Future Cities: Doing Better by Design
Great networking opportunities
From the Welcome Cocktail on 27th April to the Dinner on the evening of 28th April.
Registration & Programme: http://vinylplus.eu/community/vinyl-sustainability-forum/vsf16